(Health-NewsWire.Net, March 09, 2019 ) Patient Engagement Solutions Market are used to manage the healthcare information and provide access to the medical team to interact with the patients. For effective self-care, the patient engagement solutions provide better access of information to healthcare providers. The hardware, software, services are used to obtain information on patient's health.
Rising adoption of mobile health solutions and increasing government initiatives & regulations for promoting patient-centric care are the major drivers which are likely to propel the growth of patient engagement solutions market. Upsurge in the adoption of cloud-based systems hospitals and clinics, increase in wearable health technology, and rising technological advancements are likely to add new opportunities for this market in the coming years.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at: http://bit.ly/2OH3QjE
The "Global Patient Engagement Solutions Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the patient engagement solutions industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global patient engagement solutions market with detailed market segmentation by components, therapeutic area, delivery mode, application, end user, and geography. The global patient engagement solutions market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Leading Patient Engagement Solutions Market Players:
1. Athenahealth, Inc.
2. Orion Health
3. McKesson Corporation
4. Cerner Corporation
6. GetWellNetwork Inc.
10. Oneview Ltd.
The patient engagement solutions market is segmented based on components which is further sub- segmented into the services, hardware, and software. The software segment is further sub divided into integrated software and standalone software. The patient engagement solutions market based on the therapeutic area is segmented into fitness, chronic diseases, women's health, and others. On the basis of delivery mode, the patient engagement solutions market is segmented into cloud-based solutions and on-premise solutions.
The report provides a detailed overview on the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global patient engagement solutions market based on components, therapeutic area, delivery mode, application, and end user. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall patient engagement solutions market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 13 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Patient Engagement Solutions Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Patient Engagement Solutions Market , thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Ask For Discount at: http://bit.ly/2OI11z2
The Insight Partners is a one top industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners