(Health-NewsWire.Net, March 09, 2019 ) E-Prescribing Market is known as a process of electronically producing and sending prescription order. This helps the physicians and other medical practitioners to send an electronic prescription directly to a pharmacy store. This technology improves the accuracy and enhances patient safety and quality of care. Since the prescription is electronically generated, the chances of confusion due to handwriting can be reduced and can be easily interpreted by the pharmacist.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at: http://bit.ly/2CvcgUa
Need to reduce the healthcare expenses along with the focus towards reducing the errors associated in the medication are expected to drive the market in the coming years. Advancements in the healthcare industry coupled with the need for electronic healthcare records are expected to provide significant growth opportunities for the market players during the forecast period.
The "Global E-Prescribing Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the E-Prescribing industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global E-Prescribing market with detailed market segmentation by component, delivery mode, end user, and geography. The global E-Prescribing market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Leading E-Prescribing Market Players:
3. General Electric Company
4. athenahealth, Inc.
5. Henry Schein
6. Daw Systems, Inc.
7. Practice Fusion, Inc.
9. NewCrop, LLC
10. Change Healthcare
The E-Prescribing market is segmented based on components such as, services, software and system. The segment of services is further categorized as network services, implementation services, support & maintenance services, and training & education services. The system segment is further classified as, standalone system and integrated system. The market is segmented based on delivery mode as, web based, cloud based and on premise. Based on end users, the market is categorized as, hospitals, pharmacies and office based physicians.
North America is expected to hold a significant share in the market in the coming years. Factors such as, advanced healthcare infrastructure and extensive adoption of electronic prescription systems is anticipated to drive the growth of the market in North America. The region of Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness growth at a significant rate in the coming years, due to the involvement of digitalization in healthcare practices by the players in the region. Hospitals in China and Japan are focusing towards adopting electronic systems for maintaining the patients' records, which can prove to be a major factor promoting the growth of market in Asia Pacific in the coming years.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global E-Prescribing Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the E-Prescribing Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Ask For Discount at: http://bit.ly/2NZ2Pym
The Insight Partners is a one top industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners