(Health-NewsWire.Net, March 13, 2019 ) The biologics industry comprises companies manufacturing biological products. Biological products include a wide range of products such as vaccines, somatic cells, tissues, and recombinant therapeutic proteins. Biologics can be composed of sugars, proteins, or nucleic acids or complex combinations of these substances, or may be living entities such as cells and tissues. These products are isolated from natural sources such as human, animal, and microorganisms by biotechnological methods and other cutting-edge technologies. Specifically, most biologic medicines are developed using recombinant DNA (rDNA) technology.
Order The Report At:
• The Biologics market size characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Vaccines market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Vaccines market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Biologics industry in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Biologics market Industry, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Biologics trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Biologics Industry section of the report gives context. It compares the Biologics market with other segments of the Global Pharmaceuticals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Biologics indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: Monoclonal Antibodies, Therapeutic Proteins, Vaccines
Companies Mentioned: Amgen, AbbVie, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann- La Roche, Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi
Countries: USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan
Regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa.
Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP
Data Segmentations: Country historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing And Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download A Sample Of The Report:
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
The Business Research Company