(Health-NewsWire.Net, April 04, 2015 ) Westendorf, Tirol -- Travel by plane can be luxurious for the 1 percent in first class. The 99 percent who regularly travel in coach will find few amenities, but if passengers look hard enough they may find some unexpected perks – like a fungal infection – so come equipped with an antifungal soap.
downloadAntifungal Soap with Tea Tree Oil
"The fungus that causes ringworm, jock itch and athlete's foot can live on virtually any kind of surface for days," said Mountainbreeze Naturals founder, Helga Riedmann. "A tea tree oil antifungal soap helps protect against fungi, bacterial and viral infections."
Time is money for airlines and even first class accommodations aren't scrubbed down between flights. Coach passengers would be well advised to bring an all-purpose antifungal soap of tea tree oil when they travel. Tea tree oil is a proven antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral and a soap made of the essential oil can be used as a full body wash and shampoo.
Even a short flight in coach can be frustrating, but with an active imagination, passengers can turn the following vexations into perks.
1. The close proximity and sound of the flushing toilet makes a good substitute for ocean waves
2. There's no need to fend off flight attendants offering free wine and champagne
3. The close proximity to other passengers provides ample opportunity for the body's immune system to make antibodies
4. Laptops offer bigger screens than those on seat backs, provided passengers have room to place them on their lap
5. Being forced into the fetal position enables passengers to get in touch with their inner child while preparing their body for a visit to the chiropractor
6. Riding in coach is the perfect time to practice mind over matter meditation techniques.
7. The foresight to pack a brown bag snack can kindle nostalgia and childhood memories
8. A cancellation means an empty seat and extra room, creating the sense of open spaces and visions of grandeur
9. Extra peanuts from seatmates who are allergic to the tasty member of the legume family
10. Non-reclining seats make it easy to work on perfect posture
Flying coach can be a frustrating experience and one that makes many individuals wish they had stayed at home. The key to avoiding problematic conditions is being prepared with a bottle of tea tree oil antifungal soap by Mountainbreeze Naturals to help stop communicable conditions in their tracks.
About Mountainbreeze Naturals
Founded by Helga Riedmann, Mountainbreeze Naturals is a nutraceutical firm headquartered in Austria. The company specializes in natural and organic health and beauty products that utilize Australian tea tree oil.
Funga-Free from Mountainbreeze. An Antifungal Soap and Body Wash product line to help fight against fungal and bacterial infections.