(Health-NewsWire.Net, May 21, 2018 ) CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - New Zealand". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in New Zealand. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of New Zealand. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2129215
New Zealand is a mature healthcare market, with a strong regulatory environment. It spends approximately 11% of its GDP on healthcare. In 2015 pharmaceutical sales declined to $688.7m from $796.0m in 2014. This rose to $746.3m in 2016. The market is forecast to grow to $1.03 billion in 2022; at a CAGR of 6%. In 2010, the medical device market in New Zealand was worth $1.17 billion, which increased to $1.48 billion in 2017. The main segments were ophthalmic devices, wound care management, healthcare IT, orthopedic devices and in vitro diagnostics. The increasing elderly population and high investment in R&D expenditure are expected to drive the growth of pharmaceutical market. However, high penetration of generics in the market and the policies of PHARMAC, pose as a barrier for the multinational pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in New Zealand, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Douglas, Mylan, GSK, Merck and NZP) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, GE Healthcare, DePuy Synthes, Essilor and Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
- Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of New Zealand
- Porter’s five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of New Zealand
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the New Zealand healthcare market.
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the New Zealand healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the New Zealand healthcare market.
Enquire before Buying at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2129215
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817