(Health-NewsWire.Net, June 11, 2018 ) Global Radiology Information System (RIS) market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the 2017 to 2023.
Market Outline: Radiology Information System (RIS) Market
Radiology Information System (RIS) is a networked software system used to manage medical imagery and associated data. It is useful to track radiology imaging orders and billing information, often used to conjunction with PACS and VNA’s to manage image archives, record keeping and billing.
Market Dynamics: Radiology Information System (RIS) Market
Increase in inclination towards the Radiology Information System (RIS), rising adoption of advanced technologies, increase in maintenance of precise and accurate data regarding radiology, rise in demand for healthcare systems, cloud computing, web based solutions are the few factors which propelling the growth of Radiology Information System (RIS) market. However lack of skilled professionals to manage the technology and high cost associated with installments are the few restraints that are hampering the growth of the Radiology Information System (RIS) market.
A sample of this report is available upon request @https://www.precisionbusinessinsights.com/market-reports/radiology-information-system-ris-market/#ulp-4H8Z4LpNMLEuOnnx
Market Scope: Radiology Information System (RIS) Market
Radiology Information System (RIS) market is segmented based on the type, model, component, end user and geographical regions
Based on the type, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the model, the market is segmented into the following:
• Remotely hosted
Based on component, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on End User, the market is segmented into the following:
• Emergency Healthcare Service Providers
• Office Based Physicians
Based on the geographical regions, the market is segmented into the following:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• The Middle East and Africa
To view TOC of this report is available upon request @https://www.precisionbusinessinsights.com/market-reports/radiology-information-system-ris-market/#ulp-c654SbFYO64MsOhu
Market Summary: Radiology Information System (RIS) Market
Radiology Information Systems which are developed by the producers may not be useful for all the end users. Hence RIS producers are providing customized solutions for the customers which are specifically tailored according to the requirement and budget of the user in order to help better return on investment. RIS producers are developing multimodality systems which can integrate the entire process of radiology departments, hospitals or clinics and helps the end user to reduce the operational costs. Increasing proliferation of smartphones, mobile solutions, e-services and point of care trend globally is also propelling the usage of RIS and thereby, increasing the growth of the Radiology Information System (RIS) market.
Regional Analysis: Radiology Information System (RIS) Market
Geographically, global Radiology Information System (RIS) market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America dominates Radiology Information System (RIS) Market globally owing to the high adoption of advanced technologies along with efficient and safety management of data in healthcare sector. Europe also holds a significant position in global Radiology Information System (RIS) Market due to increase in healthcare infra-structure and developments of IT sector. Owing to the efficient developments and increasing healthcare expenditure in the emerging countries like India, China, and Brazil are propelling growth of Radiology Information System (RIS) Market.
Need more information about this report @https://www.precisionbusinessinsights.com/market-reports/radiology-information-system-ris-market/#ulp-14mlyhjMGhVjZqa3
Competition Assessment: Radiology Information System (RIS) Market
Some of the players in the global Radiology Information System (RIS) market include:
• McKesson Corporation (U.S.)
• Cerner Corporation (U.S.)
• Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.)
• Merge Healthcare (U.S.)
• GE Healthcare (U.K.)
• Epic Systems (U.S.)
• Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands)
Notable Market Developments: Radiology Information System (RIS) Market
• In 2014, GE Healthcare acquired Finnmore with a vision to improve patients’ health and well-being.
• In 2015, Siemens acquired Cerner Corporation to enhance advancements in interoperability of electronic health records with medical devices.
Key Features of the Report:
• The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
• The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
• The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
• The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
• The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
• The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
Get access to full summary @https://www.precisionbusinessinsights.com/market-reports/radiology-information-system-ris-market/
About Precision Business Insights
Precision Business Insights is one of the leading market research and business consulting firm, which follow a holistic approach to solve needs of the clients. We adopt and implement proven research methodologies to achieve better results. We help our clients by providing actionable insights and strategies to make better decisions. We provide consulting, syndicated and customised market research services based on our client needs.
Contact to Precision Business Insights,
152 – 160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Toll Free (US): +1-866-598-1553
Website @ https://www.precisionbusinessinsights.com
Precision Business Insights