(Health-NewsWire.Net, March 13, 2019 ) The bottled water market includes establishments involved in purifying and bottling water. Companies in the bottled water industry are primarily involved in purifying water, packaging, marketing and distributing it in the form of bottled or canned water. The bottled water products are further sold to either distributors or end user outlets. Distributors in the bottled water industry further charge commission on the products depending on several factors such as availability, pricing and relationship between the two entities. The end users of bottled water products include institutions and retail customers. Institutional customers cover establishments such as restaurants, offices and hotels. They purchase bottled water from wholesalers or distributors.
Order The Report At:
• The Bottled Water Market Size characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Bottled Water market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Mineral Water Industry segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Packaged Drinking water market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Bottled Water market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Bottled Water trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Bottled Water market section of the report gives context. It compares the Bottled Water market with other segments of the Global Food And Beverages market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Bottled Water indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: 1) By Product - Spring+Mineral - Still, Spring+Mineral - Sparkling, Packaged Drinking Water - Still, Packaged Drinking Water - Sparkling, Flavored - Still, Flavored - Sparkling, Functional Water 2)By Packaging - Plastic, Glass, Can, Drum, Others 3)By Pack Size - ≤330 ml, 331 ml - 500ml, 501ml - 1000 ml, 1001ml - 1500ml, 1501ml and above 4) By Origin of Producy - Domestic, Imported 5) By Premiumness - Premium, Non - Premium
Companies Mentioned: Danone S.A., Coca-Cola Inc., Nestle S.A., PepsiCo Inc., Nongfu Spring Limited, Tingyi Holdings Ltd., Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co
Countries: China, Indonesia, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Austria, Nigeria, UAE, Morocco, Cameroon and South Africa.
Regions: Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Bottled Water Indicators Comparison.
Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing And Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download A Sample Of The Report:
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
The Business Research Company