(Health-NewsWire.Net, September 08, 2015 ) Portland, OR --
The Global Smart Packaging market is accounted for $27.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% to reach $45.03 billion by 2022. The challenge of the market includes High R&D costs and lack of sustainable E-Packaging products. Advancement in printed technology is the opportunity that reside the market growth. Limited user awareness, High rate and accessibility are the restraint factors for Smart Packaging. The key drivers include change in consumer lifestyle, Food consumption and demand for smart Packaging.
Global Smart Packaging market is mainly segmented by Technology, by Industry and by Geography. Based on Technology, market is segregated into Active Packaging, Intelligent Packaging (IP) and Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP). Based on Industry, market is classified into Food & Beverages, Automotive, Healthcare, Personal Care and others. Smart Packaging market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Europe has the leading market as the laws favor for Smart Packaging market.
The key players in the Smart Packaging market include, BASF SE, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Amcor Limited, RR Donnelley, Multisorb Technologies Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Stora Enso OYJ, Huhtamaki Group, Meadwestvaco Corporation and PakSense.
Enquire about this report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/325782
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Smart Packaging Market, By Technology
6 Global Smart Packaging Market, By Vertical
7 Global Smart Packaging Market, By Geography
7.3 Asia Pacific
7.4 Rest of the World
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
9.2E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
9.5Multisorb Technologies Inc.
9.6Sealed Air Corporation
9.7Stora Enso OYJ
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Big Market Research