(Health-NewsWire.Net, July 19, 2018 ) Increasing delivery cost of healthcare services, stiff regulatory compliances, mandatory implementation of ICD - 10 Codes, rising number of people seeking insurance have led to a huge outcry by the healthcare service provider industry for development of efficient management around all concerns. The focus of healthcare industry is to provide patients with best - in - class services, maximize staff efficiency along with maximization of their revenues. Outsourcing of tasks allows the healthcare firms to focus on core competencies and get assistance in compliance programs and improved technology, finance, and revenue cycle effectiveness & efficiency. Thus, the end result is improved operational performance and lowered costs for the companies.
Request a Sample copy of Report http://bit.ly/2NZ1g4H
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Healthcare BPO Market along with detailed segmentation of market by payer service, provider service, pharmaceutical service and five major geographical regions. Rising compliance regulations from HIPAA and patent issues faced by pharmaceutical industry are expected to drive the market at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global healthcare BPO market
- To analyze and forecast the global healthcare BPO market on the basis of payer service, provider service, and pharmaceutical service
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall healthcare BPO market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub - segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key healthcare BPO players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in healthcare BPO market are WNS Solutions, HCL Technologies, Invensis Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Accenture PLC, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Infosys BPO Ltd., TATA Consultancy Services, IBM Corporation, Genpact Limited and Xerox Corporations.
view complete report at http://bit.ly/2moW6SZ
The Insight Partners