(Health-NewsWire.Net, December 06, 2018 ) The global HPV testing and Pap test market is projected to reach USD 4.52 billion by 2020 from USD 3.29 billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2015 to 2020. Cervical cancer is the second most common type of cancer in women, preceded by breast cancer. HPV, a sexually transmitted virus, has been clinically proven to be the primary cause of cervical cancer.
Get Free Market Updates Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=479620 .
Research covers following players Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Qiagen N.V. (The Netherlands), Hologic Inc. (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Quest Diagnostics (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.) are the key players operating in the HPV testing and Pap test market.
HPV testing and Pap test market is classified into two major segments, namely, cervical cancer screening and vaginal cancer screening. The cervical cancer screening application segment is expected account for the largest share of the Pap test market in 2015. This large share can be attributed to the increasing incidences of cervical cancer and government initiatives to spread the awareness about cervical cancer screening.
HPV testing and Pap test market is classified into three segments, namely, hospitals, laboratories, physicians’ offices and clinics. The laboratories end-user segment is expected to account for the largest share of the HPV testing and Pap test market in 2015. Furthermore, the hospitals end-user segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years, as most of the diagnostic tests are carried out in-house in hospitals with advanced technologies in shorter period of time.
Get Upto 30% Discount Now at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=479620 .
The HPV testing and Pap test market is broadly segmented into HPV testing and Pap test market. Among HPV testing and Pap test, HPV testing is preferred due to its broad application in cervical cancer screening and increasing awareness of this screening procedure. The HPV testing market is further segmented into follow-up HPV testing, co-testing, and HPV primary testing.
The report also offers market sizes and data of the various segments in this industry. It focuses on emerging and high-growth segments, high-growth regions, and initiatives by governments. The competitive landscape covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years.
• Increasing number of cervical cancer cases and growing aging population
• Increasing awareness of cervical cancer screening programs
• Government initiatives and funding.
• Changes in regulatory guidelines for cervical cancer screening
• HPV vaccination
• Introduction of HPV primary screening tests
• Uncertain reimbursement scenario
More Information on “HPV Testing & Pap Test Market by Test Type (HPV Testing (Follow-Up, Co-Testing, Primary)), by Application (Pap Test (Cervical Cancer, Vaginal Cancer)), by End User (Laboratories, Hospitals, Physicians’ Offices & Clinics) - Global Forecast to 2020” research report can be requested at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=479620 .
The company profiles comprise basic views on the key players in the HPV testing and Pap testmarket and the strategies adopted by them to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The abovementioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on cervical cancer screening tests offered by top 10 players in the HPV testing and Pap test market. The report analyzes the HPV testing and Pap test market by product, application, and end user across geographies
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the HPV testing and Pap test market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for HPV testing and Pap test across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the HPV testing and Pap test market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the HPV testing and Pap test market.